Entertainment One Ltd. (LSE:ETO) is a global independent studio that specialises in the development, acquisition, production, financing, distribution and sales of entertainment content. The Company’s diversified expertise spans across film, television and music production and sales; family programming, merchandising and licensing; digital content; and live entertainment. Through its global reach and expansive scale, powered by deep local market knowledge, the Company delivers the best content to the world.
Headed up by Mark Gordon, President & Chief Content Officer, Film & Television and Steve Bertram, President, Film & Television Entertainment One’s robust Film & Television content network includes MAKEREADY with Brad Weston; content creation venture Amblin Partners with Steven Spielberg, DreamWorks Studios, Participant Media, and Reliance Entertainment; unscripted television production companies Whizz Kid Entertainment and Renegade 83. eOne works with premier partners to develop, acquire, produce, finance and sell some of the globe’s best films and TV series for audiences on all platforms.
This integral role will be responsible for providing sales support to assigned territories and VP of Sales within the International TV Sales team with a dotted reporting line to the Deal Management Director.
This role is based in our Munich office, Germany and fluency in English and German is a requirement.
• Continuous client liaison to manage the business relationship through regular emails and calls
• Support requests for contract/programme information, as well as complex avails reports for assigned territories, languages and rights
• Create bespoke sales presentations for clients
• Track windowing for all TV products to ensure the senior Sales team exploit every possible window
• Support the Marketing Department by providing client information for screeners when requested
• Manage the client screening process by providing digital links
• Remain fully informed and regularly track client screening analytics
• Provide support on ad-hoc projects as required by the Deal Management Director and President, International Distribution
• Liaise with the Technical Department on behalf of the VP Sales as required for broadcast and marketing assets
• Assisting accounts receivable with payment queries
• Coordinate the contracting process, including drafting internal paperwork for deal processing as required
• Monitor Life of series and options to renew in existing contracts
• Update client meetings notes and overall client information and strategy within the in-house database on a continuous timely basis
• Manage and update sales pipeline including opportunities, sales status (update JAG numbers, changes and status). Driving insight and performance to Budget
• Liaise with Team Assistant for all sales market and client support including meeting schedules and diary management. Responsibility for ensuring that the correct client meetings in markets and sales trip are correctly set-up
• Excellent Organisational Skills
• Strong administration skills
• Ability to multitask
• Professional, calm and positive manner
• Proactive and flexible approach to work
• Ability to work under pressure
Skills & Experience:
• Previous experience in an International TV and Film Sales environment
• Strong IT skills especially MS Office (Specifically Outlook, PowerPoint & Excel) and bespoke in-house systems
• Enthusiasm and capacity to focus on administrative tasks and excellent attention to detail
• Good research and analytical skills with ability to present information in a clear and concise manner
• Fluency in English and German essential
• Knowledge of the media landscape in Germany, Austria and Switzerland
• Passion for television content
In this role you are also required to:
• To work in harmony with the organisations vision and values
• To work in a collaborative and entrepreneurial manner to support and drive income generation
• To attend and undertake regular supervisions and annual performance appraisals
• To manage and undertake training / professional development as necessary
• To work as part of a team, supporting colleagues and communicating effectively with all
• To encourage and support innovation throughout the organisation
• To work in the most resource efficient and effective manner
• To act as an ambassador for the organisation
We are an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons.
To be considered for this position you must provide evidence that you/be able to demonstrate that you have the right to work in Germany.