Entertainment One Ltd. (LSE:ETO) is a global independent studio that specialises in the development, acquisition, production, financing, distribution and sales of entertainment content. The Company’s diversified expertise spans across film, television and music production and sales; family programming, merchandising and licensing; digital content; and live entertainment. Through its global reach and expansive scale, powered by deep local market knowledge, the Company delivers the best content to the world.
Headed up by Mark Gordon, President & Chief Content Officer, Film & Television and Steve Bertram, President, Film & Television Entertainment One’s robust Film & Television content network includes MAKEREADY with Brad Weston; content creation venture Amblin Partners with Steven Spielberg, DreamWorks Studios, Participant Media, and Reliance Entertainment; unscripted television production companies Whizz Kid Entertainment and Renegade 83. eOne works with premier partners to develop, acquire, produce, finance and sell some of the globe’s best films and TV series for audiences on all platforms.
Leading the royalty team and taking ownership of all UK Film royalty related issues, tasks and projects.
This role is offered as a 12 month fixed term contract.
In this role you are also required to:
• To work in harmony with the organisations vision and values
• To work in a collaborative and entrepreneurial manner to support and drive income generation
• To attend and undertake regular supervisions and annual performance appraisals
• To manage and undertake training / professional development as necessary
• To work as part of a team, supporting colleagues and communicating effectively with all
• To encourage and support innovation throughout the organisation
• To work in the most resource efficient and effective manner
• To act as an ambassador for the organisation
We are an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons
To be considered for this position you must provide evidence that you/be able to demonstrate that you have the right to work in the UK