Entertainment One Ltd. (LSE:ETO) is a global independent studio that specialises in the development, acquisition, production, financing, distribution and sales of entertainment content. The Company’s diversified expertise spans across film, television and music production and sales; family programming, merchandising and licensing; digital content; and live entertainment. Through its global reach and expansive scale, powered by deep local market knowledge, the Company delivers the best content to the world.
Entertainment One’s robust network includes MAKEREADY with Brad Weston; content creation venture Amblin Partners with Steven Spielberg, DreamWorks Studios, Participant Media, and Reliance Entertainment; unscripted television production companies Whizz Kid Entertainment and Renegade 83; live entertainment leaders Round Room Entertainment; world-class music labels Dualtone Music Group and Last Gang; and award-winning emerging content and technology studio Secret Location.
The Company's rights library, valued at US$1.7 billion (as at 31 March 2017), is exploited across all media formats and includes more than 80,000 hours of film and television content and approximately 40,000 music tracks.
The Project Manager will be responsible and accountable for the successful implementation of projects related to system integration and optimization, as part of the Finance Transformation program. The candidate shall plan, organize and execute all aspects of the project based upon the business’ requirements, clearly communicating with all levels of the organization. With a flexible approach, work collaboratively with external vendors and/or consultants and internal team members to deliver the project per planned objectives, timelines and budget, while applying quality control throughout the lifecycle.
· Ability to deliver solutions in a complex environment with leadership and relationship management skills
· Ability to manage multiple streams and inter-dependencies across projects
· Ability to manage projects and approach tasks in a structured and systematic manner
· Ability to understand business domains and needs
· Ability to lead project and technical teams to complete work on tight deadlines
· Ability to build relationships with broad range of constituencies; motivate team, influence others and negotiate resolutions
· Ability to adapt communications based on audience in order to effectively convey intended message
· Adaptable to shifting priorities, demands and timelines
· Highly self-motivated and directed
· Proficiency with Microsoft applications including Outlook, Word, Excel, SharePoint, Teams and Project (2013 +)
· Bachelor degree or diploma in related field of study
· Project Management Professional® certification preferred, or working towards
· 5+ years of project and/or program management
· Experience in working on technical projects related to system integration and system optimization
· Working knowledge of Agile Project Management methodology
· Familiar with financial ERP system implementation, such as Dynamics 365
· Familiar with systems related to media industry, an asset
What you’ll be a part of:
· Taking care: competitive health and dental coverage
· Investing in your future: employee stock option purchase plan, and local defined contribution pension plans
· Break time: free snacks, winter holiday office closures, reduced hours in summer
· Party time: office bar carts, after work drinks, holiday and summer parties, and sometimes just because
· Be inspired: regular film screenings, concerts, and opportunity to get involved in industry events
· The office: modern facilities, in house screening rooms, more snacks, and swag
· Build a better world: transcend entertainment to our corporate social responsibility activities. Plan a social event. Promote healthy lifestyles. Go green. Give back.
· Grow: develop your career and shape your future
We thank everyone for their interest but only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Entertainment One is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to providing accommodations for persons with disabilities, and supporting diversity and inclusion within our work environment. If you are contacted for a job opportunity, please advise us of any accommodation needed to ensure you have access to a fair and equitable process.