Entertainment One Ltd. (LSE:ETO) is a global independent studio that specialises in the development, acquisition, production, financing, distribution and sales of entertainment content. The Company’s diversified expertise spans across film, television and music production and sales; family programming, merchandising and licensing; digital content; and live entertainment. Through its global reach and expansive scale, powered by deep local market knowledge, the Company delivers the best content to the world.
Entertainment One’s robust network includes MAKEREADY with Brad Weston; content creation venture Amblin Partners with Steven Spielberg, DreamWorks Studios, Participant Media, and Reliance Entertainment; unscripted television production companies Whizz Kid Entertainment and Renegade 83; live entertainment leaders Round Room Entertainment; world-class music labels Dualtone Music Group and Last Gang; and award-winning emerging content and technology studio Secret Location.
The Company's rights library, valued at US$1.7 billion (as at 31 March 2017), is exploited across all media formats and includes more than 80,000 hours of film and television content and approximately 40,000 music tracks.
As part of the Finance Transformation program, the Senior Technical Project Manager will be responsible and accountable for the successful implementation of the Enterprise Data Warehouse platform. This is a critical project for the organization and requires a professional leader with experience in technical delivery of large-scale, complex systems.
The Senior Technical Project Manager will bring clear, logical decision-making, strong leadership, and the ability to prioritize conflicting priorities. The candidate will be responsible for clearly communicating with all levels within the organization, working with multiple business units to understand business requirements, along with planning and execution in a cross-functional delivery environment. As part of playing a leading role in program / project planning and execution, the candidate will work with multiple project managers, external vendors and/or consultants and internal team members to deliver the project per planned objectives, timelines and budget, applying quality control throughout the lifecycle.
· Bachelor degree or diploma in related field of study
· Project Management Professional® certification, or working towards
· 10+ years of project and/or program management
· Working knowledge of Agile Project Management methodology
· Extensive experience in working in the technical domain, specifically proficient with API integration, platform development and technical architecture
· Experience with data warehouse and data migration
· Experience with financial ERP system implementation, such as Dynamics 365
· Familiar with systems related to media industry
What you’ll be a part of:
· Break time: free snacks, winter holiday office closures, reduced hours in summer
· Party time: office bar carts, after work drinks, holiday and summer parties, and sometimes just because
· Be inspired: regular film screenings, concerts, and opportunity to get involved in industry events
· The office: modern facilities, in house screening rooms, more snacks, and swag
· Build a better world: transcend entertainment to our corporate social responsibility activities. Plan a social event. Promote healthy lifestyles. Go green. Give back.
· Grow: develop your career and shape your future
We thank everyone for their interest but only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Entertainment One is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to providing accommodations for persons with disabilities, and supporting diversity and inclusion within our work environment. If you are contacted for a job opportunity, please advise us of any accommodation needed to ensure you have access to a fair and equitable process.