Entertainment One Ltd. (LSE:ETO) is a global independent studio that specialises in the development, acquisition, production, financing, distribution and sales of entertainment content. The Company’s diversified expertise spans across film, television and music production and sales; family programming, merchandising and licensing; digital content; and live entertainment. Through its global reach and expansive scale, powered by deep local market knowledge, the Company delivers the best content to the world.
Entertainment One’s robust network includes MAKEREADY with Brad Weston; content creation venture Amblin Partners with Steven Spielberg, DreamWorks Studios, Participant Media, and Reliance Entertainment; unscripted television production companies Whizz Kid Entertainment and Renegade 83; live entertainment leaders Round Room Entertainment; world-class music labels Dualtone Music Group and Last Gang; and award-winning emerging content and technology studio Secret Location.
The Company's rights library, valued at US$1.7 billion (as at 31 March 2017), is exploited across all media formats and includes more than 80,000 hours of film and television content and approximately 40,000 music tracks.
The role focuses on the end to end billing process for Theatrical (cinema). This role is offered as a 1 year fixed term contract.
• To ensure that incoming Box Office Returns (BOR) are entered in to the Macc’s (cinema booking/billing) system on a timely basis and the subsequent invoicing is in accordance with the relevant agreed rental terms. To include close liaison with the Sales team and the Accounts Receivable Manager (ARM).
• Chasing missing BOR’s and ensuring that all documentation is received from Exhibitors.
• Reporting of missing Gross Box Office (GBO) figures to Rentrak to ensure that Industry reported figures are accurate.
• Maintenance of Macc’s Database to ensure all New Customer, Cinema and contact information is up to date.
• Creation of New Accounts and maintenance of existing Customer records in NAV.
• Investigation and Sign-off of Film rental queries for crediting and re-invoicing.
• Sending out account statements, and credit control of theatrical accounts.
• Cash lodgement and collecting cash advances.
• Liaising with the Sales Teams to discuss ongoing and anticipated issues.
• Compiling the monthly Theatrical Debt Pack for presentation to Management.
• Assisting the ARM with the Theatrical Cash Flow forecasting.
• Awareness of industry trends / wider customer performance and full understanding of Theatrical Film Rental Terms.
• Reviewing procedures and suggesting and implementing improvements.
• Keeping line manager and department informed of any account issues or trends.
• Provide holiday cover for the team.
• Additional Ad hoc duties as required
• 3+ years’ Experience/ or new Graduate
• Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office including: Excel and Outlook
• Good Numerical skills
• Well organised with the ability to work to tight deadlines
• High level of attention to detail
• Work well both independently and as part of a team
• Good communication skills
• Good systems skills
• Hands on, can do attitude
• Approachable and personable
In this role you are also required to:
• To work in harmony with the organisations vision and values
• To work in a collaborative and entrepreneurial manner to support and drive income generation
• To attend and undertake regular supervisions and annual performance appraisals
• To manage and undertake training / professional development as necessary
• To work as part of a team, supporting colleagues and communicating effectively with all
• To encourage and support innovation throughout the organisation
• To work in the most resource efficient and effective manner
• To act as an ambassador for the organisation
We are an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons.
To be considered for this position you must provide evidence that you have the right to work in the United Kingdom.