Entertainment One Ltd. (LSE:ETO) is a global independent studio that specialises in the development, acquisition, production, financing, distribution and sales of entertainment content. The Company’s diversified expertise spans across film, television and music production and sales; family programming, merchandising and licensing; digital content; and live entertainment. Through its global reach and expansive scale, powered by deep local market knowledge, the Company delivers the best content to the world.
Entertainment One’s robust network includes MAKEREADY with Brad Weston; content creation venture Amblin Partners with Steven Spielberg, DreamWorks Studios, Participant Media, and Reliance Entertainment; unscripted television production companies Whizz Kid Entertainment and Renegade 83; live entertainment leaders Round Room Entertainment; world-class music labels Dualtone Music Group and Last Gang; and award-winning emerging content and technology studio Secret Location.
The company’s Los Angeles offices are growing rapidly, and we are in need of an organized, adaptable Executive Assistant to support the Chief Operating Officer of our Film, Television & Digital Division. This position requires a business-minded professional with the ability to manage multiple priorities and act as the point of contact among the COO, clients, eOne leadership and employees. The COO provides oversight on production, business and legal affairs, facilities, and local HR.
This position is located in Santa Monica, CA, and may require occasional travel to other offices in the Los Angeles area.
- Assist with scheduling and preparation for high-profile client meetings, executive meetings, and board meetings
- Prepare and manage calendar scheduling and action items for COO
- Summarize rights, writer and producer agreements
- Analyze and track employment agreements for internal talent
- Amend and occasionally draft, as needed, employment agreements
- Screen phone calls, take messages, follow-up; demonstrate efficiency and accuracy in communication
- Liaise with Sr. HR Business Partner re. on-boarding, terminations, employee relations, and other HR matters
- Prepare meeting agendas and meeting notes, roll calls; facilitate planning and execution when needed
- Assist with misc operational reporting and analysis, budgeting
- Manage files database
- Conduct personal assistant duties, as needed (mail packages, walk dog, pick up dry cleaning, other)
- Other duties, as needed, as it’s a dynamic environment in a growing company – expect the unexpected
- J.D. strongly preferred
- At least 2 years experience as an Administrative Assistant required
- Agency experience strongly preferred
- Demonstrated skill in multi-tasking and managing multiple priorities
- Must have both hands-on experience and strategic acumen
We thank everyone for their interest but only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Entertainment One is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to providing accommodations for persons with disabilities, and supporting diversity and inclusion within our work environment. If you are contacted for a job opportunity, please advise us of any accommodation needed to ensure you have access to a fair and equitable process.