Entertainment One Ltd. (LSE:ETO) is a global independent studio that specialises in the development, acquisition, production, financing, distribution and sales of entertainment content. The Company’s diversified expertise spans across film, television and music production and sales, family programming, merchandising and licensing, and digital content. Through its global reach and expansive scale, powered by deep local market knowledge, the Company delivers the best content to the world.
Entertainment One’s robust network includes film and television studio The Mark Gordon Company; content creation venture Amblin Partners with Steven Spielberg, DreamWorks Studios, Participant Media, and Reliance Entertainment; newly-launched MAKEREADY with Brad Weston; leading feature film production and global sales company Sierra Pictures; unscripted television production company Renegade 83; world-class music labels Dualtone Music Group and Last Gang; and award-winning digital agency Secret Location.
The Company’s rights library is exploited across all media formats and includes more than 100,000 hours of film and television content and approximately 40,000 music tracks.
Entertainment One is a growing global organisation with a fast-paced IT environment that uses emerging technologies. The IT Support Analyst will provide hands-on 1st and 2nd line IT Support to all members of the staff in the Los Angeles region and assist with local and global projects. The role will be the first point of contact for all IT support matters so it is essential the candidate is customer focused with a desire to help members of staff and has a keen interest in IT.
• Provide 1st / 2nd line IT support for all users in the () office in a friendly and professional manner via telephone, email or in person.
• Log and manage IT requests/issues on the eOne Helpdesk and ensure successful resolution or escalate where necessary.
• Help configure and roll out new or replacement hardware such as PCs, Laptops and Mobile Devices.
• Setup new starter network/emails accounts and hardware in accordance with tasks generated on the eOne Helpdesk.
• Install and upgrade desktop software such as Windows, Microsoft Office, Microsoft Dynamics NAV, IBM Cognos TM1 and MACCS.
• Help move and setup IT hardware ranging from desks moves, to installing switches and servers in server and patch rooms.
• Anticipating potential problems and ensuring that they are fixed before they become an issue.
• Create & maintain internal support documentation.
• Assist with local and global projects/initiatives
We thank everyone for their interest but only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
We are committed to providing accommodations for persons with disabilities. If you require accommodation, we will work with you to meet your needs.